Saturday 25 October 2014

Coles Ice-cream




I really liked peanut butter ice-cream. I think there should be bit more caramel and chocolate into peanut butter ice-cream lol - as it's quite a strong peanut butter flavour (obviously peanuts are cheaper than quality ingredients that cost more). Lemon meringue seems to be a lot better imo.

Pistachio Honey Swirl is probably my favourite, This ice-cream is interesting, pale green colour with brown flecks throug, the taste is quite good. On the other hand, nuts in the ice-cream somehow had weird texture though. 

Pavlova is my 2nd favourite, it is creamy, delicious combination of passionfruit and smooth vanilla, crunchy texture of pavlova base. I would suggest anyone to give a try, worth a treat!

In terms of price, $6 for 500ml is bit expensive (Weis is better imo). :)


Haven't tried the caramel popcorn and chocolate brownie yet, will post up other review when I finished others :)



1 comment:

  1. My absolute favorite was the pistachio honey swirl ice cream I would buy 4-6 tubs a week until they stopped selling it :( I was so upset I finally found a great ice cream then you don’t sell it any more please bring this back in to the stores

    ReplyDelete